At C-Jello, we take our customer’s privacy seriously and only collect and use personal information as outlined below.
You can visit our website and browse without having to provide your personal details. During your visit to our website, you may remain anonymous and at no time will we be able to identify you unless you have a registered account ("C-Jello account") with us on our website and have logged on with your username and password.
If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact our customer service for clarification.
Information we collect
C-Jello collects the details provided by you when you register on our site, as well as uses the information we learn about you from your use of our service and visits to our Site.
We may collect additional information about you when you:
- visit the C-Jello website
- register with and buy products or services e.g. in-store, online or take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires
- provide us with feedback or contact us e.g,: in writing or calling customer service
Using your information
Collecting your personal information helps C-Jello to better understand what you need from us. We use your information to:
- manage and improve our marketing techniques
- administer your account and send you your billing statement
- understand your shopping preferences in order to develop and improve our products and services
- manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires
- check and verify your identity
We will not disclose your identity or personal data to others.
Disclosure and transfer of your information
We will never disclose your information to anyone outside the C-Jello Group except where we have your consent; where we are required or permitted to do so by law; to other companies who provide a service to us; or any successors in title to our business.
C-Jello reserves the right to change its policy at any time.